Essential oils have become famous due to their incredible benefits. Today, most oils are being used by scientists for treatment of various diseases including asthma, heart disease, cancer and many more. There are almost 100 essential oils, and each has its benefits. One essential oil used by many people is pineapple essential oil.
The benefits of pineapple essential oil include protection against infections, ability to reduce inflammation, boosting the immune system, stimulating the body and the mind, among many others. Pineapple essential oil is obtained from pineapple fruit. One of the main reasons that have made it one of the most used essential oils is its availability.
Pineapple essential oil have made it one of the most used essential oils. The oil is yellow and has a citrus smell. It is mostly used in fragrance and perfume industries. It has a sweet scent not different from the taste. Below are the amazing benefits of using pineapple essential oil.
1. Skin care - One significant benefit of using pineapple essential oil is treating several skin problems. Most dermatologists recommend this oil for treating pimples, itching, poor skin, eczema and many others. It gives a shiny and smooth skin. Pineapple essential oil can overpower the adverse effects that attack the healthy skin.
2. Haircare - Pineapple essential oil is right for your hair as it is proved to be active on lice and lice eggs. Also, it has shown to be helpful in hair loss treatment. According to several studies, most people reported an increase in hair growth after rubbing pineapple essential oil into the scalp.
3. Improve blood circulation - Pineapple essential oil is helpful in improving circulation of the blood. The oil can lower the blood pressure. It is mostly used for hypertension. Hence, not only do it promote muscle health and strength, but the brain and the skin remain healthy and flushed with blood. The body is also well protected from dangers of heart disease associated with poor blood circulation.
4. Relieves stress - The amazing benefits of using pineapple essential oil also include emotional benefits. The oil gives an energized feeling and can relieve stress from several sources. It has also shown to be helpful to people suffering from memory loss and weakened concentration. Though more studies are needed on this area, pineapple oil has been in use for this purpose for a very long time.
5. Cosmetic applications - Pineapple essential oil has a lovely scent and hence gives a sweet aroma to cosmetics. It is used when making perfumes and other scented products. It can also be used for bath and massage oil, and cleaning products.
6. Relieves pain - Another fantastic benefit of pineapple essential oil is the ability to relieve pain. It is an excellent remedy for individuals suffering from rheumatic conditions and joint pains. It can also act as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce redness and inflammation to the affected areas, thus reducing the pain.
7. Reduces infections - Pineapple oil is also used as a remedy for several infections. It has a protective element that helps to reduce infections.
8. Boost metabolism - Pineapple essential oil boosts metabolism and increases your activity level. It is also beneficial in purifying the body since it can treat several intestinal conditions. It also helps to get rid of excess water in the body via urination. By encouraging the rate and the quality of the urine, a person can be able to eliminate excess water, more uric acid, fat and salt from the body. It also helps to keep the kidneys healthy.
9. Eye care - The ability of pineapple essential oil to neutralize harmful elements within the body represents a good influence on your eyes. The oil protects the eyes from age-related issues and improving the general health.
Bottom-line just like other essential oils, pineapple oil has numerous amazing benefits. However, expectant mothers and breastfeeding women are advised not to use the oil, as well as individuals who are sensitive to other essential oils. Ensure you use the oils within the guidelines provided on the packaging. Some people may record a headache, vomiting or nausea due to excess use of pineapple essential oil. If you experience any opposing reactions or side effects, it would be wise to seek professional help immediately.